Dyna S Electronic Ignition Installation Instructions
Make sure the rotor does not rub or wiring modules. Turn the rotor tip … Route the cable from the ignition assemby out the hole in the engine case and over to the ignition coils, being careful to avoid the exhaust system
More PDF Content
DYNA S ELECTRONIC IGNITION INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Part No. DS6-2 for 1970 and later Harley-Davidsons
- Note: For engines with dual plugs, different timing specs, may be required
- STATIC TIMING
- DYNAMIC TIMING
- Wire Connections for DS6-2 DYNA S Ignition and DC6-1 OR DC7-1 DYNA Coils
- DYNA S IGNITION SYSTEM TESTING
- VOLTAGE TEST
- OHMMETER TEST
- COIL TEST
- DYNA HARLEY-DAVIDSON IGNITION/COIL APPLICATION CHART
- DS6-1 IGNITION I;Q1LS
- DS6-2 IGNITION
Electronic Ignition: Installation, Performance... - Motorbooks Intl
Automobile starting, lighting and ignition,:... - The Norman W. Henley...
TB 9-2320-280-35-9, Army, INSTALLATION... - US Army and...
TB 9-2320-280-35-2, Army, INSTALLATION... - US Army and...